Getting frustrated

So my partner who is living with me now say's he wants to move the rest of his stuff in from his sister's then turns around and makes excuses for the full move not to happen.

He is late with his share of the rent, is eather borrowing money from me for smokes or I have to borrow from him.

I am trying to look for another job and he is a job coach for his job but I need to find my own job coach.

I keep having to repeat myself to him and I have Central Auditory Problems!

GRRRRRR.

Daisysun

Asked by Daisysun at 11:02 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not sure what your question is.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:07 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I do career and job search coaching. If you would like help with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy or interview prep, feel free to contact me at administriviaetcetera@gmail.com. I am always happy to help out CafeMoms

Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 11:08 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Not sure what your question is...but being late with the rent and continually bumming money off you are VERY BAD SIGNS.

Complete the move...the OTHER way. Send him off to his sister's. This isn't a partner, it's a leech.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:37 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I agree with gdiamante...send him back to sis. Date him if you like him but don't depend on him as a room mate.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:46 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Thanks for the offer for the job search coach I have one right now but I will let you know how that goe's. I was frustrated that I had to go get my own when he was already a job coach at his work.

I should be hearing back from her this week and another job offer is comming up in september so this will help out until then.
    Daisysun

Answer by Daisysun at 3:26 PM on May. 31, 2009