Cramping from pregnant or just gas?

Ok - I know this sounds retarded, but I think I may be pregnant (but only about one and a half weeks). I have been having this funny "cramping" feeling way down low. Could this be a sign of pregnancy or just gas?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test and find out, only way you will know
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:07 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I felt it with my pregnancy and when I told the doctor I could feel it they thought I was crazy. They told me to drink more water and there was no way I could be feeling changes already. I think nobody knows your body like you do and some women are just more aware of what is going on in them.

HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 11:10 AM on May. 31, 2009

• yes defiantly well it could be either alittle tricky huh. lol but seriously if you only think its been about couple of weeks, depending on your menstraul cycle i would wait for 2 more wks and then take your first pregnancy test. only bc if you take it now it may not be completely accurate, my friend that is pregnant went thru this. but if its cramping for a week or couple days it is the egg breaking thats the first part of pregnancy so check it out girllfirend.
    NewLady1

Answer by NewLady1 at 11:11 AM on May. 31, 2009

• I had the same thing. B4 I knew I was pregnant I was thinking i was getting my period because Iwas so crampy . It was alomost constant but got worse at times. It did go away about a week or two b4 I found out that I was Prego. If you're really concerned see your Dr. and ask for a bood test or an ultrasound. But I would just wait it out if I were you
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 11:59 AM on May. 31, 2009