Hyperemesis Gravidarum????

with my2 girls who is 4 and 11 months ...i was in and out of the hospital for weeks....i lost 23 lbs with my 4 yo and 33lbs with my 11 mo ...i was also put on a strong med called Zofran.....it was suppose to help with the sickness ....but no matter what i was really sick for the first 6 months i would go for a reg dr appt and he would admit me into the hospital for dehydration* or just give me IVs in the dr office....i was just wondering if any ones else has had to deal with this?

emilysmama05

Asked by emilysmama05 at 11:08 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yep I had it twice! I am pregnant again and although I counted on it this time I think I may end up ok! I am almost 7 weeks and have been on anti nausea meds since 4 1/2 weeks but only had fluids once, at that point. I am nausea's every day and puke here and there but I am able to keep some things down so I think I am actually going to be ok:)
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:30 PM on May. 31, 2009

• i did im four months preg. and a couple weeks ago i was in the hospital for it but not as bad as yours at all.
    stars_silly

Answer by stars_silly at 11:31 AM on May. 31, 2009