What color is your room?

Thinking about painting me & the DH's room we want something kind of sexy but not like real dark have any idea's for us?

SammiTaylorTM

Asked by SammiTaylorTM at 11:20 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Well, have you thought about painting an accent wall? That way you can use a dark color or a spicy color and it not be overwhelming. Then you can accent with other items in the room. I saw a Deep Purple one time, and it was amazing. Altough the whole room was deep purple
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 11:24 AM on May. 31, 2009

• My room is lilac....eeeeeewwww with teal carpet. It was that way when we bought our house and we haven't changed it yet. Try a cool but basic color, nothing too dark.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:39 AM on May. 31, 2009

• Sorry but we have a dark purple room! If you want you could paint your room and pale gray and accent with deep purple and silver! Good luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 11:50 AM on May. 31, 2009

• My room has ugly wall paper on it. working on taking care of the issue soon.
    But you could try a Red accent wall and a beige for the rest of the walls
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:03 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I have an accent wall that is chocolate brown, the other walls are sort of a pinkish color. Our bed is against the brown wall and then our comforter has cream, pinks and dark brown. We've got dark brown accents on the pink walls to make it all come together. Romantic and modern....very pretty if I do say so myself.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 5:57 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Ours is a fairly dark gray. Not sure why.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:04 PM on Jun. 1, 2009