How do you know if you are in a deperssion?

i have been very emotional since the birth of my daughter on and off last july....somtimes i cry for no reason or i cry at every lil thing......its not like that all the time....just somtimes.....just wondering whats the symptoms of depression?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 31, 2009 in Health

• apply for PA my neighbor gets free counciling and everything. Im not one to push it on everyone, but its great for people that need it. and health ins is a priority for me, and depression ...as the commercial says...hurts everyone.....You and Your kids! you can prob get info at a drs office or the courthouse about how to find out where to get ins
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• http://www.helpguide.org/mental/depression_signs_types_diagnosis_treatment.htm

Answer by rkoloms at 11:51 AM on May. 31, 2009

• There are MANY symptoms of depression. Check out this site...and talk to your doctor. http://www.helpguide.org/mental/depression_signs_types_diagnosis_treatment.htm

My symptoms include no motivation to do anything (like work, taking care of the house), irritability and feeling scattered.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 11:53 AM on May. 31, 2009

• thats how i felt after my mom died...ive never been depressed til then. I was crying for no reason and felt tired and didnt want to do anything. i got on Zoloft and wasnt sure i even needed it. but after a week or two...OMG, i felt so much better i couldnt believe it.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 11:56 AM on May. 31, 2009

• i would definatly call your dr....he will help u and i garantee you will feel so much better!.
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:03 PM on May. 31, 2009

• the prob is i have to innsurence so that means no dr ......is there any way i can fix it on my own?
    Anonymous

• Depressions isn't something you normally can fix. Suppluments such as st johns wort can help.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:18 PM on May. 31, 2009