Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I chat with someone to help me advse a friend who is being beaten up by her 15 yo daughter?

Answer Question

Asked by LoboMajk at 12:08 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • You can PM me if you'd like and i can try my best to help you:)

    Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 12:10 PM on May. 31, 2009

  • 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) Is the number for the National Domestic Violence Hotline. the person who answers the phone will help. Good luck

    Answer by rkoloms at 12:18 PM on May. 31, 2009

  • You can PM me as well. Your friend needs to contact the police.

    Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:08 PM on May. 31, 2009

  • The police!

    Answer by jesse123456 at 5:39 PM on May. 31, 2009

  • She needs to call 911 when her daughter is beating her up. It is adult and her daughter needs to be punished for it. No if, ands or buts about it. If she is allowed to keep beating her mom up, she will not stop. Tell her to call the police.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:11 PM on May. 31, 2009

  • YOu can chat with your local police, I am sure they would find this a very interesting conversation.

    Answer by salexander at 2:37 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

  • yep call the police if her daughter is old enough to hit a adult then she's old enought to be treated like a adult. maybe just being talked to by the police with open her eyes....or being put in hand cuffs

    Answer by rainmommy at 10:49 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.