tmi, but i think i should ask..

The other night while my s/o and i were having sex, he said he "felt something" i asked him what it was and he said a lump, like he hit something on the back wall...he said it was soft and kid of gooey.
i was wondering if this could have been my softened cervix?
(btw. it was doggy if that matters..)

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 12:11 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? He isn't really going to feel anything as your cervix just opens up like before you were pregnant. Honestly its probably in his head or he is thinking he feels things if your 36 plus weeks along.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:17 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Sounds very much like it to me. DH does the same thing during sex. It was awkward at first, but now we just know and go on with it, lol.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 12:18 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I have never heard of it becoming gooey or feeling any different. Your cervix effaces while your uterus dilates. My guess is he either hit a new spot, or it could even be a loose mucus plug or even extra vaginal fluid inside you that he felt.
    Anonymous

• last time that happened to me, it was a tampon... lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:23 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I'm 35 wks
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 12:39 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Sounds like your cervix to me.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:08 PM on May. 31, 2009

• yup, sounds like cervix. Wanna be mean? Tell him he banged his kids head and watch him freak out! LOL Tell him the baby was trying to come out and he pushed the baby back into the uterus! LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 2:13 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My boyfriend hits my cervix everytime we have sex even when I am not pregnant and he isnt very big at all. It doesnt mean anything at all. Your cervix softening wouldnt feel any different to him the only way it feels different is if your finger is actually in your cervix and you feel low long or hollow it is!! Its not gooey
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:28 PM on May. 31, 2009

• maybe gooey isnt accurate, he said it was soft and spongy, gooeyish sounding to me
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 4:42 PM on May. 31, 2009