hi i will like to know if im preagnant?

my last period was on may 12 2009, i had sexual relations with my partner on may 25 without protection......im worried because i think i was in my fertile days can you help me with this please?

karolina123

Asked by karolina123 at 12:23 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We can not tell if you are pregnant or not. Go to the store & buy a test. If you have sex there is a chance you can be pregnant.
    Anonymous

• pee on a stick if you don't get your period, stay away from drugs and alcohol until you do.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:25 PM on May. 31, 2009

• You peak ovulation would have been the 18th to the 25th. So its possible. How should we know if your pregnant? Were not in your cervix or vagina, were not your ovaries or your egg or unborn child if there is one. Take a test and while your out buy a clue.
    Anonymous

• You may be...you may not be. Wait until your period is actually due and take a test.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:07 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Listen to the wise ladies above. To know, you must test. It's that simple

Answer by admckenzie at 2:11 PM on May. 31, 2009

• ha ha anon! You're funny:) Thanks for the laugh, you must be just as frustrated as I am about these type of questions!!

If you have sex you can be pregnant, its that simple! Yes you ovulated right around that time so you up'd your chances of being pregnant but how the hell are we suppose to know if you are pregnant? Wait until you miss a period and pee on a stick and see what it tells you. There is no way to know this early if you are pregnant. And dont come back and ask this same question in a week or so but add "I took a test but it is negative. Could I still be pregnant?" because we still wont know then if you are pregnant!! just because we are mommy's doesnt mean we have the ability to diagnose a pregnancy! Just like if you called the doctor with this same question they cant diagnose you just based on that info
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:25 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Oh my goodness!!! Are you really asking this question? Go to the drugstore and buy a test!!! I am sorry if I sound rude but these questions annoy me. How in the world are we suppose to know if you are pregnant?
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 4:27 PM on May. 31, 2009

• YOU KNOW WHAT I DIDNT ASK NONE OF YOU 4 AN ANSWER...OK BEFORE ANSWERING QUESTIONS PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT DONT YOU JUST SAY STUPID STUFF SAY SOMETHING NICE IF YOU WANT TO HELP SOMEONE WITH SOME ANSWER.........
    I WAS ASKING SOMETHING LIKE ANYONE ELSE COULD BUT WITH ALL OF THIS HORRIBLE THINKS THAT SOME OF YOU HAVE TOLD ME IM TOTALLY SAD 4 YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE AND APROPPIATED LANGUAGE TO TALK TO PEOPLE ..
    WHY DONT YOU WALK TO AND ANIMAL???? I THINK THEY WILL LIKE THE THINGS YA SAID.....
    karolina123

Answer by karolina123 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I am just putting this out there... SPELL/ GRAMMAR CHECK!!!!! I am almost embarrassed and sad for her...because it now seems like another teen has just possibly gotten pregnant (and if not now will soon probably) and this teen mom will lose out on a much needed education while poorly caring for a child and living off welfare or relatives that have no responsibility to have to pay for her carelessness. Babies raising babies is still such a major issue that is just so hard to control...especially when teenagers have such crappy attitudes, think they are owed something, and know EVERYTHING!!!!
    ryslu2

Answer by ryslu2 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Get a test hun. You can buy them most anywhere. btw...you will have tender breasts, possibly feel nausea, spotting can occur, or a missed period. Please, just take get and take a test. I'm pretty sure if you are....the test will def tell you. If you are...please get to a doc.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 12:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2009