If your husband starting going bald or losing his teeth or getting a big gut, what in the world would you do?This is just for fun. I have seen some really weird couples and I was just curious as to what most would do

Me personally, I don't know what I would do. Losing teeth, take him to the dentist, getting a gut, fix his diet, I don't think my husband will lose his hair(knock on wood)

Kat122

Asked by Kat122 at 12:50 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's the same for women. You could get fat, start growing facial hair. What if either of you were in a bad car accident and became paralyzed. These are all things you have to think of together. At least, I guess with your above situation, these are things you can do something about. Just the same, remember, these are important situations to discuss with your husband and make sure both of you know what you are both getting into.
    Anonymous

• My love for my husband has nothing to do with his physical appearance. Sure, his looks initially attracted me to him but after being together 12 years, it's not like a fat gut or loss of hair is going to change anything...and as for the teeth...well, DH had 2 knocked out in a mosh pit a few years ago and we haven't had the money to fix them.

I guess my point is no matter what physical changes DH goes through, I'll always love him for who he is...not how he looks.

MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 1:05 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I hear ya..im big on teeth. Thankfully he is too! LOL Noo way would i be seen in public w/him toothless..ewwww to the thaught! But hair loss i can live with. Id tell him to shave it off, it he was walking round w/a lil fuzz! hehe Some guys look good bald..hoping hes one! Or else hes gonna have a big hat collection.
    Anonymous

• My bf's hair is thinning & he's 27. He has hair like his dad. I dunno. He can get just for men or something. His teeth are a bit jacked & yellow, but not so much that it's a turn off. He's a smoker & his front two teeth are fake b/c they got knocked out several years ago...but for some reason, they're a bit crooked. He's pretty thin, so I'm not too worried about him getting fat, but he does have a bit of a beer belly. I think I am a lot more attractive than he is. I'm afraid that once he gets older, he will look very worn. My family has very good genetics & we all look young for our ages. My grandmother looks like she's in her 40s...my mother in her 30s...my aunt in her 20s...and I could pass for 17.
    Anonymous

• If he loses his hair, I'll rub his bald head for good luck. If he loses his teeth, "I love you" will sound even more special, and if he gets fat, I'll know I'm a good cook.

If your husband's looks fade over time, just think of it this way:
    At least no one else will be hot on his tail!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 1:17 PM on May. 31, 2009

• some cant afford dental care other than a yearly checkup...if that! my SO has a gut, but thats more to snuggle with = )
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:30 PM on May. 31, 2009

• if he started balding i would just tell him to shave it all off, if he got a gut, PERFECT, i loooove chubby men, as for the teeth..well..lol..i would take him to the dentist..im big on teeth...but in the end i would still love him, no matter what!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:43 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Nothing. I love him as is just as he loves me as is.

If he wants to change his diet then he will ask, Im not going to start adjusting stuff just for him w/o him asking or me asking first...that would be rather rude.

As for balding or teeth...one wouldnt happen and the other already has and I still love him and find him sexy and all that.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:47 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Hey. I'm there already. DH has horrible teeth...we're working on what to do through the dentist but it's horrifically expensive.

He had the gut. It's gone now, but I had nothing to do with that...he had to do it on his own. Me bugging him only made him get bigger.

He's also losing his hair.

So what? I married HIM, not his photograph. He's still the same person, even though the cover had changed and to me that's what matters. After all, I've changed too.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:20 PM on May. 31, 2009

• id get fat lose my hair and teeth to get back at him for getting sooo ugly j/k my hubby has always been a little overweight and he has been losing his hair since he was 20 i don't care how he looks i love him for many more reasons than just the way he looks he is very attractive to alot of girls unfortunately idk i look at it like beauty fades so i would just get used to it i guess
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 2:56 PM on May. 31, 2009