Quick, easy crafts for 3 year olds?!

I am a daycare teacher & I've been searching online for easy crafts for 3 year olds, but they all seem too...involved & difficult, especially for the rowdy, disobedient group that I have. What are some easy crafts I can do? I try to do a craft once a week, but I've run out of ideas! I have 3 blank days on my calendar, so I need 3 crafts or activities. Please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Anonymous

• 1-paper plate clowns. get some thick paper plates, crayons, the wire crafts that are furry and colorful (don't know exactly what they are called) and glue sticks (not liquid too messy), a bag of eyes, and things to make the nose and hair with.

2-Father's Day photo-get the parents to bring in one picture of the Dad and child together and let them make their own picture frame out of construction paper, glitter, crayons, and stickers. the construction paper will be the border and glue the picture in the middle of the con. paper.

3-finger paints. they are easy to clean up if they make a mess. get some really big pieces of poster boards, and let them go to town. Kids that age love to paint.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 1:40 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Have you tried the usual games? Like 'Duck Duck Goose' or 'Ring Around the Rosie'? 'Musical Chairs' might get their interest. You can also try the 'Freeze' game. Have them dance around and when you say "freeze", they stop what they're doing. You can do it with music as well. It's basically the same as 'Musical Chairs', only they stop moving when the music is turned off.
    YikezItzKaitlyn

Answer by YikezItzKaitlyn at 4:20 PM on May. 31, 2009