My baby bump shrank!

I am 13 weeks, and this morning I woke up and my baby bump is hardily there any more!? I also have been getting cramps and I thought those were supposed to go away after the 13th week. Any one know what is happening to me?

AmyOmommy

Asked by AmyOmommy at 1:23 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• typically you dont show too terribly much before 13 weeks so my guess is that you were bloated and the bloating went away!! I wouldnt worry about it, the doctors dont even measure you that early in pregancy because measurements arent accurate yet
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 2:21 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I have had cramps the entire time I have been pregnant, both this time around, and with my first son, so don't worry about that. As for the disappearing bump, it's also normal. You will even notice it when you are much father along. One day you will wake up feeling tiny because baby has shifted, and one day you will wake up looking a couple months father along than you did when you went to sleep. No worries, it's all normal.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 2:27 PM on May. 31, 2009