Jeeze...ever wonder whats up w/a cm mom when..

you find shes closed her account? Its like shes jumped off the edge of the earth or something. hehe

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes ! i feel the same when I cant find someone on facebook or myspace...how could they NOT hav an account? lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:29 PM on May. 31, 2009

• lol yea I agree ! but they ask for our opinion and than they get mad and poofff they are gone they delete their account!!
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 1:32 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Hehe...atleast shout out a goodbye or something.
    Anonymous

• I sent an email to one of my friends in my friend's list and it said her account was closed! I was so surprised and hurt!
    So I had to delete her and I found where I could have CM automatically delete friends from my friend's list is their account is closed.
    I love making friends and I found this so very sad. She is a very nice person. Maybe she'll come back with another screen name and become friends with me again.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:41 PM on May. 31, 2009