Tiller the baby Killer is dead

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,523581,00.html

How do you feel about this? It just happened.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• As terrible as this sounds, it was only a matter of time..............
    Anonymous

• Whoever did it just threw more mud on the anti-abortion movement through their actions. Not a smart move.

You won't win sympathy for a cause through hypocrisy. Pro-life means exactly that....ALL LIFE. Even if you think that life is a paramecium.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:57 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Can't say i'm upset but I have no doubt the far left will use this in some form for their own agenda.This man will probably be more thought of then the innocents he put to death just because we live in a messed up world.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:13 PM on May. 31, 2009

• WOW!!! That is so sad! I feel horrible for his family. and as for his clinic no one forces these women to get an abortion it their choice and to make it sound like it is somehow HIS fault is absurd.

Anonymous

• both at fault imo.He wasn't some innocent great guy please.As for his family I do feel for them
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:31 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I suppose he!! just got a new resident.

I think what he did for years was so very wrong. I also think the person responsible was wrong. It is God's right and choice to take a life not a persons.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:47 PM on May. 31, 2009

IT IS ALSO ONLY GOD THAT CAN JUDGE! YOU REALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS MAN!!!
    Anonymous

• Get off your damn high horses. You may not like what he did for a living but it doesnt give anyone the right to kill him at church. All you bible thumpers, are hypocrites. You think abortion is so wrong, but hey its ok to kill a doctor in church.

Anonymous

• Hey anon I didn't pull the trigger but like I said no tears shed here.Not the way to get a point across though and i'm sure the one who pulled that trigger will go to jail.No high horse here but clearly the man was a baby killer.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:26 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Anon :21, I know what you mean-a fetus is protected by the Bible thumpers but once you are born, you are on your own. They don't feel anything...they just parrort and react like robots. They don't care that man was killed. No heart. They think they are Christians but they are self-satisfied , smug people . Don't let them bother you.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:32 PM on May. 31, 2009