For anyone from Maryland?

We are a biracial family (Black and White) and are going to move to Maryland in a couple of years. Where is a good place to live for biracial families? We have one son but will eventually have more, we like land at least 5 acres, we have cats and large dogs, ride dirtbikes and are very outdoorsy people. I am starting my research and the last thing I want is to move to a racism town! Thanks for the help.

wendydeb7

Asked by wendydeb7 at 1:52 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Well I live right outside of Pax River Navy base...i've never seen or heard of any racism around here, and seeing a biracial couple is common here, definitely not frowned upon, as for wanting 5 acres of land, that is pretty expensive here. LOL. But the place I live since it is right next to the base, there is never a shortage of jobs, so I like it here alot!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:56 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Baltimore or dundalk. I agree, for that much land, you will be paying out the butt.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:28 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Beltsville ,Greenbelt,hyattsville ,Rockville,Bethesda nice mixed areas of MD just costly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Laurel & White Flint very pricey
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2009