dreams with music...please share!!!

anyone ever have a dream with music playing in the background? last night I had a dream about a family reunion and "rhinestone cowboy" was playing in the background LMAO weeeeird. I also had a dream a few years ago about Rob Zombie offering to pass me a joint and "moonlight sonata" was playing very slow paced in the background. it was really creepy! I've also had dreams about being at festivals and the grateful dead playing live lol

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 1:58 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's funny, I do not recall hearing music in my dreams.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 2:25 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I've had dreams about going to concerts and weird stuff happening at them. Usually I don't remember my dreams, but I do know they're really f#$%ed up LOL.
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 3:10 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Now that I think of it, I don't seem to remember dreams with music in them. Since I dream quite frequently, and remember many of them, I will try to mentally pay attention to possible sounds and such. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:30 PM on May. 31, 2009