Yesterday I was spotting && had period like cramps till I fell asleep .The bleeding stopped after i went to the bathroom two times, && today I feel no cramps at all, my due dates tomarrow , was yesterday just a false alarm, today I feel fine. I dont know what to expect help

kuuipo808

Asked by kuuipo808 at 1:59 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like you probably lost a little bit of your mucus plug and had some bloody show. Sometimes braxton hicks are accociated with this happening.

It does sound like your getting close to the real thing though. Try having sex and going for a walk to see if you can get things going for real.
    Anonymous

• yup, bloody show from the mucous plug. It's all happening a little at a time. Your body is getting ready. It can't do it fast, it is a slow process but the baby is coming and very soon. Go walking and drink lots of water and get ready. Make sure everything is set up for when you come home from the hospital with the baby so you don't have to do it when you get home. Stock up on groceries and get the housework done (get dad to help). Make sure dad has gas in the car and if he is a drinker, to not over indulge bc he has to drive you to the hospital soon. It's all good. When is your next dr visit?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:17 PM on May. 31, 2009

• p.s. if you get too concerned, call your dr or the hospital labor and delivery nurse. That is what you pay them for, services and advice.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:18 PM on May. 31, 2009