So. What's wrong with me?

So. The last two months my period has begun the beginning of the month. I haven't had one this month. I'm two weeks late. I took like 4 preg. tests 2 weeks ago and they all came out neg. I now have clear discharge that is basically exactly like I'm turned on. I just recently got over a bladder infection so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Any ideas on what this might be? (btw. I have had unprotected sex and no I'm not on birth control. I got off like 3 or 4 months ago.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Health

• Theres a few things it could be, im not sure if it could be from the bladder infection. But i know it can be from getting off birthcontrol a few months ago, it takes your body time to get used to all the changes Also if you've had unprotected sex theres allways a possiblilty of being pregnant i'd say test again it might have been too early to test last time. Goodluck:)
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 2:27 PM on May. 31, 2009

• You could be pregnant. You need to go see your GYN or go to the local health department and get another test done, maybe even a blood test.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 2:29 PM on May. 31, 2009