Anyone else think the Rascal Flatts are AMAZING.

Ive been listening to then alot more lately and his voice is nothing short of amazing i deff plan on going to one of their concerts some day. Do you agree,Whats your favorite song by them?

SammiTaylorTM

Asked by SammiTaylorTM at 2:20 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not a big country music fan but I LOVE THEM!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 2:23 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Ditto for writeon's comment.
    I'm not a big country music fan, but I absolutely love them, and a few others as well! Trace Adkins being one of them.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 2:25 PM on May. 31, 2009

• LOVE THEM. They are the only group/singer that I love in country music. I have all of their cd's and currently have "Unstoppable" in my car cd player. I think "Mayberry" is my favorite mainly because that was the song that introduced me to them and i'm addicted to them now. Although, "Stand" is a definite second!
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:27 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Oh, and I went to one of their concerts a few years ago and it was awesome! I would gladly go again if i could get tickets.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:30 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I like them so much that I am in the Rascal Flatts Fan Group on CafeMom. I would LOVE to see them in concert but I live in the boondocks and not many people come close to me. I am however a very patient person. LOL!

Country220

Answer by Country220 at 2:43 PM on May. 31, 2009

• OH MY GOODNESS YES!!!!!!!! they are my fav country singers!! the lead guy has such an awesome, distinct voice!! as for a fav song..oh goodness gracious, theres way to many to choose from!!! lol i love "im moving on" and "love you outloud"
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:50 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Yep, I love Rascal Flatts. :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:06 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I HEART rascal flatts! One of the best country bands out there. And as far as a fav song I couldn't pick one in fact I prolly couldn't even pick a favorite album. Although I am a fan of God Bless The Broken Road and Everyday Love!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 3:36 PM on May. 31, 2009