My baby girl is turning 1 on the 4th of July!!! birthday tips???

I know I want somthing 4th of july theme but also 1st birthday theme?

emilysmama05

Asked by emilysmama05 at 2:42 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• That is so cool, I am due on the 3rd of July and think it would be so cool to have fireworks on your birthday every year...

I would go a bit easy this first year though. There is no telling how he will react to fireworks this first year, so I would focus more on his birthday, make sure to do everything during the day, whatever character theme he likes, or you think is appropriate. Keep it simple, but definitely get one of those small cakes for him to dig into by himself and take tons of pics!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:22 PM on May. 31, 2009

• i didnt go overboard with my sons bday theme. it was a thomas and friends theme. all I did was buy a thomas and friends bday banner and ordered a custom made thomas and friends bday cake. my SIL found a train conductor hat, red bandana and train whistle for my birthday boy!everything else was solid colors and since there was such an age range at the party we didnt bother with gift bags. but 4th of july...WOW! you could go crazy with a theme relating to the american flag or whatever!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:57 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Oops! Sorry, I have boys and am so used to saying "he" and "him" all the time, I promise I didnt mean anything by it! Just on auto pilot not paying attention!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:24 PM on May. 31, 2009

• aww ya i was due july 3rd as well ......thanks ......
    emilysmama05

Answer by emilysmama05 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 1, 2009