During the courtship. Was your future husband a....

Ladies man, Or Mama's boy Or were you his "First Love, etc.
Mine he was divorced for almost two years when I met him, for me even if he denies it: he is a mama's boy.
What kind of reputation did your significant other have when you met him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• A lot of girls had the hots for him but few had the balls to talk to him. He was known as a pretty cool guy who had just gotten out of a serious relationship. He was amazing when we started dating. I lived and hour away and he would drive up 5 nights a week to stay the night with me and I wasn't even sleeping with him yet. He did everything right, bought me flowers, took me to dinner. He was amaizing. I knew he was the one. A year before when I first met him I knew he could tell he was a hottie and that girls liked him. So I decided he needed a girl to let him know that he wasn't all that and I ignored him and wouldn't talk to him. I think that is what he liked about me so much. All the other girls would stare at him and flirt with him while I would act like he was nothing. I was actually quite rude to him. lol. I was very proud when he went for me though. I still am.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 3:30 PM on May. 31, 2009

• my SO, was a ladies man! haha, he was dating like 5 different girls.. but when we got together i dont know we spend every day together by the third month he told me he loved me. and then we moved out and by the 5month of being together wgot preg! lol.. so umm.. yeah! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:56 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I call my husband a reformed man-slut. He wasn't a bad guy, just tomcatted around. We've been together for nearly seven years now. He says he just never found a reason to settle down until he met me.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 2:56 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My DH was divorced when we meet.He was playing the field. I also would say he was a charmer. The charmer part still gets on my nerves.
    Anonymous

• mine was Military..use to being on his own...
    aimige

Answer by aimige at 3:23 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Confirmed bachelor but he is mine now;)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:08 PM on May. 31, 2009

• mine lived at home due to school. he was never a momma's boy. we got an apartment 3.5 weeks after we met then got married 3 weeks after that. this year would have been our 24th anniversary if he was still alive.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 8:11 PM on May. 31, 2009