Can you say a prayer??

Dh's aunt (married dh's uncle so technically she's his aunt in-law? I guess?) and her family need prayers! A few weeks ago her father had a heart attack, her mother rushed him to the hospital, he had an EXTREME amount of clogging in his heart tubes....the doctor said if he hadn't come in he would've probably passed out and just died in two weeks! So he had heart surgery to clear it out and fix some other heart problems he had. He was released from the hospital this morning, then around 3 hours later he stopped breathing so they had to rush him back to the hospital! Please say a prayer that he gets better and to give his wife and kids the strength they need to handle this! Thank you!!

mommabear2008

Asked by mommabear2008 at 3:07 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I will pray. I also have to ask does he know Christ as his Lord and savior? If not, lead him or have someone lead him. Only God know the day and time we will be before Him for judgement. "For God so loved the world that He sent His only begotton son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting Life" God bless you and his family and friends.

"Dear Heavenly Father, You have called me to Yourself in the name of Your dear Son Jesus (Yeshua). I realize that Jesus is the only Way, the Truth, and the Life; and is the only Mediator between You and man.

I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner. I believe that Your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross, died for my sins, and rose again on the third day. I am truly sorry for the deeds which I have committed against
    You, and therefore, I am willing to repent (turn away from my sins).
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 3:37 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my life. With my heart, I believe that God the Father raised His Son Jesus from the dead. This very moment I acknowledge that Jesus Christ (Messiah Yeshua) is my Savior and according to His Word, right
    now I am born again. Thank You, Jesus,
    for coming into my life and hearing my prayer. I ask all of this in the name of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen."

JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 3:38 PM on May. 31, 2009

• prayingSaid a prayer for your family, hope he gets better soon.

doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 3:51 PM on May. 31, 2009

• God has allowed him to live for a reason. it may be like the other lady said...is he saved and accepted Jesus. i do not want anyone to miss out on heaven when we draw our last breath of life. ask him or get someone to him and make sure he has everything right with God before his day comes to pass. There are many things that we do not know the answer to but one day it will be revealed why it happened that way. i will pray for gods will to be done and that we dont know what it is. pray for healing of his body and comfort to his family. god bless.
    Anonymous

• PP HERE: Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts during this hard time!
    I don't think he's a very religious person, he has always been pretty 'mean and grumpy' even to his own family so I don't see him as having Gods love in him anywhere, as of yet! I did talk to dh's aunt about getting a priest in to talk to him after he wakes up.
    They took him into the O.R. to get a pace maker tonight, he should be ok after he gets it but the doctors aren't sure obviously and will have to wait and see over the next few days.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 7:55 PM on May. 31, 2009