For Those Who Choose Not To Vaccinate....

If exemptions were not available, if you could go to jail, lose your children, etc. for not vaccinating, would you have your children vaccinated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Kids' Health

• I still wouldn't do it. Not with my childrens reactions, and what my son now gets to live with for the rest of his life. My children would be hidden, and I would go to jail.
    Anonymous

• I still wouldn't do it! I have not only studied the truth about vaccines for years but have experienced them first hand... No, my children are more important than any law!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:47 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I am with you Sabrina!!!!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:05 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Well, my son has an exemption for medical reasons and I'm sure that this type of exemption would still be available, so I guess it might be a moot point for us, but if even a medical exemption were not available, then no, I still wouldn't choose to have my child vaccinated.
    Anonymous

• Nope because I almost lost my son when he was 6 months old and the doctor says not to give him anymore! Our doctor won't give e medical exemption for my daughter, but he agrees with me for not vaccinating her and actually recommended if we did get any that we wait until she was 3 years old. I have a religious exemption for her and would still do it even if it meant going to jail!
    Anonymous

• Nope. And if the government of the country I lived in had that much control over our lives, I'd move. Period.
    jellyphish

Answer by jellyphish at 9:18 PM on May. 31, 2009

• hell no.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:15 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• NO. I would be hiding.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 1, 2009