online business/store

Okay maybe someone out there can help me i really want to start an online store, do i need a business lic or something else, any infomation on how to do this would help

miss_nevin

Asked by miss_nevin at 3:08 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• It depends on what you're selling and how much of it you're selling! If you have your own home business that provides a webstore for you then no. Like I sell Avon and Usborne Books and have webstores for both of them and don't have to have a liscense. If you want to look into a home business thats pretty much risk free PM me :) Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:37 PM on May. 31, 2009

• You start by writing a business plan. You will need a federal tax ID number, you will probably need a state tax ID and a city business license. I have worked with several startups in the past; and can point you towards resources.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:13 PM on May. 31, 2009

• You can first check out my online store:

sunnybodies.com

then you can check out this article:

How to Build a Business Website

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:28 PM on May. 31, 2009

• One advantage with the business I am doing is that part of what the company offers is your own website, which includes online store for cell phones from all major carriers, Direct Tv, Dish Tv, ADT Home Security, Local/Long Distance and Digital Phone Service. You can direct anyone to your website and they can purchase any of the above.
    No licensing, products or inventory.

http://www.arnola.acnrep.com

Let me know if you would like more information. There is a link to request more information on the site.
    Good Luck
    Residuals4U

Answer by Residuals4U at 1:21 AM on Jun. 1, 2009