HCG and testing

at 4 weeks my HCG was 326 i retest on monday my test lines have been getting darker hopefully thats a good thing!

try4baby20

Asked by try4baby20 at 3:13 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your test line has nothing to do with the HCG level. Well it does in the sense that it detect HCG but it doesnt have anything to do with the darkness of the line!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 3:19 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Good luck, and as for the darkness of the line, if they are all from the same batch, the more hcg you have the darker the line, but if not from the same batch, they all test a different sensitivity, just all of them test AT LEAST a certain amount so it is hard to tell just cause a line got darker or not. But at least it isnt going away. When did you have your first draw? Hopefully it will sky rocket for you, I know how hard it is to sit and wait for those results, good luck!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:07 PM on May. 31, 2009

• in 88 hours (31/2) days HCG went from 365 to 2611 and i got to see the amniotic sac
    try4baby20

Answer by try4baby20 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2009