Does anyone know of any REAL work at home jobs??

I would love to work from home, all I can find is gimics and fake jobs...anyone know of any real work at home jobs?

Awright1984

Asked by Awright1984 at 3:14 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• Avon and babysitting.
    Anonymous

• whats something your good at and love to do? im refurbish furniture at first i did it for fun and sold some pieces cause i needed diapers and baby stuff and found out that ppl will pay good money for good items. so now i go to yard sales and thrift stores and get furniture fix it up then sell it. right now im only bringing in 100 to 150 a month but thats cause i dont put much time into.
    Anonymous

• its hard finding a home job that is legit.How about a home based business? http://www.workathomeunited.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 4:02 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I have a couple of thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 4:11 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I've had a huge amount of success with Avon. So have many of the people on my team. You can do most of the work from home. You have tons of ways to make money too. You can sell traditionally through brochure, online through a personal webstore Avon supplies you, host fundraisers for schools, churches etc, host Eshows and Book exchanges, do vendor booths... the list is endless. Plus you can advance to Unit Leader and higher and build a team. Its only $20 to start just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum It only takes a few minutes to get started and a starter kit will be mailed to you with everything you need to get started!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:51 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles.  They contain excellent resources, links and information.  You can view them in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:26 PM on May. 31, 2009

• You can work online like I do. It's free and easy. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:27 PM on May. 31, 2009

• you can offer health insurance plans. please visit the website for more information.

http://www.myhomebusinesspays.com/40669077
    cookie72

Answer by cookie72 at 5:46 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I have 2 home based businesses and a webpage with a great list of home jobs on it.

The site is www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

I am with Ameriplan, Freebie Force & TeaPoria... I would love to tell you about them. Just ask!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:56 PM on May. 31, 2009

• What do you mean by "real" work at home jobs? I work with the FourPointGroup and we are backed by the Better Business Bureau. Would you consider that at "real" work at home job? www.todaysanswer.fourpointmoms.com
    JodiGreen

Answer by JodiGreen at 7:52 PM on May. 31, 2009