Second pregnancy

I am currently 34 almost 35 weeks pregnant with my second son. I had to have a c-section with my first son and I am having a c0section with this one as well. My question is that last night and today I was laying in bed and felt movement very low around my incision from the c-section is that normal? My incision is very low and I am not sure if my baby should be that low.

ahelliott143

Asked by ahelliott143 at 3:32 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah, its normal. your baby is taking up alot of space and is starting to drop down in the pelvis. I had a c-section as well and with my third baby I could feel him kick and move around my scare. Perfectly normal.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:38 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Thas suppose to be scar not scare lol.
    soonmommyof3

• Oh I never thought about that. I had a c-section as well and this is baby #2. That might scare me a little to be honest. I'm already worried enough that I didn't give my body enough time to heal.
    ours

Answer by ours at 3:50 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Totally normal. I'm almost 36 wks and it feels like he's kicking my hip bones.
    Anonymous