Man

Anyone else not remember what it is like to not be trying to get pregnant?

ErinT

Asked by ErinT at 3:56 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yea, it's usually great and care free. Oh and...you seem to get pregnant when you don't try. Weird. Let nature do it's work and just have fun ;)
    Anonymous

• I just wanted to say remember SEX IS FUN!!!! If your not having fun your going to dread it! Buy a book or positions or a deck of cards... It keeps it fun!!!

*******************BABY DUST**************************************************************
    Anonymous

• I know what you mean, we have be ttc for 3 years....Ugh I dont' know how I am going to react when it finally happens for us, and people keep telling me stop trying and it will happen but that is crap because I dont' ovulate with out help and I don't know how to be on meds and not try....I am frankly a little tired of people telling me that!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 12:08 AM on Dec. 14, 2009