What do you do next?

You wake up to your baby crying, 3 in the morning. Messy diaper. Oh no, no more diapers at all in the house. What do you do next?

MissLisa7657

Asked by MissLisa7657 at 3:57 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• cry!!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 4:04 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Slap myself for being so stupid for not keeping track of something like that.
    mrsmendoza2006

Answer by mrsmendoza2006 at 4:09 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Double check the diaper bags and both vehicles. Wrap a couple of dish or hand towels round his butt, some packing tape to hold it, wake up my husband to tell him I have to run out then hit the 24 hour store for diapers.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:27 PM on May. 31, 2009

• In an emergency - a couple of dish towels, a large ziplock baggie with some leg holes cut in it, and some duct tape to hold it all together.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:45 PM on May. 31, 2009

• That is why I love cloth diapers. Even if I did forget to wash and ran out I could still grab an old t-shirt or something and put a cover on it until we got the diapers washed.
    Anonymous