can anyone relate to this situation single mom ,two kids, men problems

im a single mom with two beautiful kids they are my life and come first. recently i dated a man after being single for years because of my kids father ( horrible relationship) at first great with the kids basically thought i finally found my happy little ending...to make a long story short 11 months into the relation ship ended it with me saying my kids make him miserable there bad, disrespecful and No MAN will ever be with me because the way my kids are...mind you my babies are just 5 and 2...of course with no hesitation hes out the door because no man will come befor them...but the question remains in my mind is this true...how could someone say such a thing...has anyone gone through a simliar situation and found love after.....or is it over for me.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• No it's not over, he was just being a jerk. He wasn't ready for an instant family so he had to make you feel bad. I was a single mom for 10 years before I got married again and my husband accepted my sons as his own. You will meet someone someday and he will love your kids as much as you do.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 4:08 PM on May. 31, 2009

• That is just one dumb a** mans opinion..Keep dating..You will meet the right guy soon.

Answer by louise2 at 4:13 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Yup. It gets better, however for me it was when they were almost grown. I dated a guy for 6 years when they were young, but it was a struggle and didn't work out. I am now with a man that I have been with for 7 years and it's all good. That is just MY experience. You may find a guy who is just perfect.
    kate3937

Answer by kate3937 at 4:48 PM on May. 31, 2009

• You can find love i did after 18 months and wouldnt trade the idiots i went on dates with for my hubby
    hotmamaof297062

Answer by hotmamaof297062 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009