anyone?

I am 16 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I just dont feel pregnant. So I guess you can say that I am some what in denial. I feel something move around in my stomach mostly during the day but also at night too. and I know thats not normal. Me being in denial, I thought I would take another pregnancy test the other night.. It came up negative. Dont know if its supposed to still come up positive or if it was just a crappy test or if something is wrong. But if I am not pregnant why would I feel something moving around?

augusta.flores

Asked by augusta.flores at 4:00 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is this your first child?
    I know there are some people who dont really feel the symptoms of pregnancy. mine were faint.
    i'm not really sure about the pregnancy test. perhaps you could call the doctor and have a check up to ease your fears. pregnancy does crazy things. trust me it doesnt feel real until you're delivering him or her.
    good luck girl.
    if you need anything feel free to message me.
    jewels912

Answer by jewels912 at 4:08 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Im not understanding your question. Are you pregnant or not?
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 4:07 PM on May. 31, 2009

• gas maybe?
    hotchicks007

Answer by hotchicks007 at 4:11 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I'm confused as well. Go to the doctor.
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:13 PM on May. 31, 2009

• no I dont think its gas moving around ALL THE TIME. sorry.. 3 months ago I took 6 pregnancy tests and they all came up positive. so I am assuming that I am pregnant. But I started worrying and I decided to take a pregnancy test 4 months in to my pregnancy and it came up negative...
    augusta.flores

Answer by augusta.flores at 4:14 PM on May. 31, 2009

• You need to go to the doctor. if you are pregnant, usually you should have your first appointment at 10 weeks or so. Are you taking pre-natals?? they also give you those at the first appointment.

what those tests are reading is the level of the pregnancy hormone in your body...that is why you can't take them too early because the hormone is not strong enough. but those levels rise as you continue with your pregnancy. my doc did a blood test to see what the levels were.

i truly think that you need to go in. for your sake and the baby's.
    corid

Answer by corid at 4:18 PM on May. 31, 2009

• WHY have you not gone to the doctor?? That is just not fair for that baby.
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:22 PM on May. 31, 2009

• It took a while for my medicaid to come thru and I made an appointment and its for this tuesday.
    augusta.flores

Answer by augusta.flores at 4:28 PM on May. 31, 2009