Does this bug you?

When people add you as a friend on facebook so you accept their invitaion then go to their page to see pictures of them because they are not using thier maiden name and you can't remember hanging out with them in highschool, but they remember you and you are too embaressed to say "who are you?" and all they have on their facebook page are pictures of their kids so you still have no clue?

That kinda bugs me. So glad I got that off my chest.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 4:31 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, it bugs me too and I don't like it when they request a friendship and then that's it. You never get an email or post or "hello" or anything. What's the point?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:33 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I have no idea what you mean. or what your talking about. but Im glad you got it off your chest. lol!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:33 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I guess the thing to do is to come clean and say it's neat that they are in contact but that you can't quite place them and would they remind you about themselves.

Answer by Bmat at 4:35 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Well, Bmat I would but it is sort of what jeanclaudia said. They invited me and now nothing. A lot of time has passed and I actually deleted two or three of them from my page only to have them send me another invite a week or two later.

So I guess now I will just have to see thier status updates and still wonder just who the heck they are.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 4:40 PM on May. 31, 2009

• LOL I had this happen a couple times and even when they had pics of themselves posted, it's been 13 years since I graduated highschool so I couldn't tell who some of them were lol! It took me forever to figure it out without asking. I would say just send them a message very politely asking who they are. Just tell them you can't quite place them and they should send you a message back.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:45 PM on May. 31, 2009

• What bugs me is people who send a friends request and I had nothing to do with them in high school, we were not friends, didn't hang out, I usually choose the ignore button.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:49 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I will try that April but not right now I am tired and I want to take a nap before I start cleaning this messy messy house.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 4:50 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I don't like it when people that I never got along with send requests. It's like "oh yeah I know I'm jerk but I need to boost my numbers, let's be friends!"
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:14 PM on May. 31, 2009