anyone? (again)

I am 16 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I just dont feel pregnant. So I guess you can say that I am some what in denial. I feel something move around in my stomach mostly during the day but also at night too. and I know thats not normal. Me being in denial, I thought I would take another pregnancy test the other night.. It came up negative. Dont know if its supposed to still come up positive or if it was just a crappy test or if something is wrong. But if I am not pregnant why would I feel something moving around? 3 months ago I took 6 pregnancy test and they all came up positive. I have a doctors appointment tuesday. This is my first appointment because it took medicaid forever to get me going.

augusta.flores

Asked by augusta.flores at 4:31 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ya reflect1light pregnancy test only work for the first 8weeks i think the home test a doctor office test i'm not sure and a blood test will always work. Which being bout 16weeks they will probably do the blood test so i hope you aren't afraid of needles. Also i am 23weeks and i have so moments were i don't feel preg either. I think its just a stage that you go thru because i remember having the same feeling when i was preg with my daughter 3yrs ago. just keep you head up and congrats.. Let us know how the doc visit goes on tuesday and good luck :)
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 4:52 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I believe you are pregnant. You just need to see your baby on the ultrasound that they will more than likely going to perform at your appt on tuesday.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:35 PM on May. 31, 2009

• It is normal to not feel pregnant until you feel the baby move regularly (usually around 18-20 weeks, sometimes later for some).
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but pregnancy tests only work early?
    But it is possible that it is a chemical pregnancy or fathom pregnancy, where you are have the signs and everything, but aren't really pregnant.
    Good luck with your dr. appointment.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:36 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Question? If it was a chemical pregnancy why would I still feel flutters?
    augusta.flores

Answer by augusta.flores at 5:17 PM on May. 31, 2009

• i totally disagree with the answer about pregnancy tests working only for the first 8 weeks...i was over 12 weeks when i found out i was pregnant with both of my kids! and they were both cheap tests from the dollar store!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 6:34 PM on May. 31, 2009

• You should still test pregnant. But, maybe the recent test was no good. I think you need that Drs appointment to be sure. I have felt those "flutters" in my belly and would SWEAR it was a baby but KNOW I am not pregnant. It is probably just gas.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 6:57 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My test worked when I was 8 months, we did it as a joke to scare my dad and tell him My sis was preggo and it came back Positive
    chichiz-momii

Answer by chichiz-momii at 7:16 PM on May. 31, 2009

• ok well i have only taken test when i was around 4-6 wseeks. After that i didn't try them. I have heard that they don't work after so long but it may also depend on the test its self.....
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 8:00 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Well I have never felt this feeling in my stomach before until recently.. and I can shake my belly a little or cough and something moves..I can also tell a difference in my stomach. its kinda hard in side. I say inside because I am not the skinnyest. I dont know. I guess we will see tuesday at my drs appointment
    augusta.flores

Answer by augusta.flores at 12:16 AM on Jun. 1, 2009