Does your three year old do this?

1000 times a day, she says mom, mom, mom it is driving me nuts! Does anyone else have a three year old that does this? Is it normal?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 4:34 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Very normal. I do it back to him too. I'll say jeff jeff jeff jeff jeff jeff jeff jeff....he be like "whaaat mommy" than Ill turn and walk away lol. He does the same thing to me shoot!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:37 PM on May. 31, 2009

• yeah it's normal, every child does it unless they are mute. I know, it drives me crazy too. my son is 3 and my daughter is 18 months. they both do it. but I kinda like it at the same time. it is too cute.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:36 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Yes, mine does it too... I think this is how we feel sometimes: Watch

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:56 PM on May. 31, 2009

• See even stewie does it...lol..that was hilarious
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:36 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Yes! My almost 4yo does this. My daughter is very talkative and it seems like every sentence begins with "Mom...." If I don't answer right away then she does the "Mom... Mom... Mom..." thing too. I feel bad saying "WHAT?!" in a grumpy way, and I try to be patient, but OMG it tests my patience! I know she is little and needs my help with almost everything, but when every sentence starts with "Mom" I guess it's human nature to get a little annoyed.
    ellavision

Answer by ellavision at 6:19 PM on May. 31, 2009

• shoot, i'm 22 and I still do it to my own mother!...my son does it too i take the same route as diamondmamma saying maison 5 million times till he finally exclaims what and then i say oh never mind and walk away...he thinks its funny and i'm able to kinda vent without him realizing i'm annoyed
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:02 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My almost 3 year old does that some days I wish mom was a cuss word that was she wouldn't say it
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:17 PM on May. 31, 2009

• my janae does that all the time we have a system she doe it for a little bit and when i have had enough i say janae stop mommying me or i say that person doesnt exsits today.she usally laughs and stops it.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2009