Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a dr referral for the SE Portland area

I recently found out I am pregnant and I want to see a dr soon. This is my 2nd child but my daughter was born at kaiser and we no longer have kaiser insurance. Does anyone have any referrals for me? or someone I shouldnt go see?

Answer Question

Asked by mcaulaymom at 4:36 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Find out what hospital you'd have your baby at and then ask your GP doc for a board certified referral from the list of docs available to you via your insurance coverage. Just make sure they are board certified.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on May. 31, 2009

  • Dr Ann Knusen she is at Mt Hood Medical Center. She is AMAZING!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on May. 31, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.