Do you like swimming in the summertime?

I love it, we have this little wading pool we just bought for the back yard and the kids have been in it just about everyday.

I also love to go to the lake and the pool, but I would have to say my favorite place to swim is in the wading pool in our back yard.

Where is your favorite place to swim?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 4:45 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love swimming in the summer. Our base pool just opened and I am going to take my kids next Sunday since its my daughter's birthday. We had her party this weekend since my hubby had to leave for 2 weeks training so I will take her and my boys swimming on her actual birthday. We are planning on going to get her a small wading pool today or tomorrow too since its getting warm enough to use them here finally (FINALLY hitting the 80's in Washington YAY)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:52 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My pool in my backyard. No drive, no money to get in, don't have to share it with any selfish brats but my own. lol j/k, although seriously, some of the kids around here are very rude in the water. Plus, I spent all the money to get the pool, might as well enjoy it, and we often have crap in the lakes around here that can make you really sick. Chlorine is our best friend. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:49 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I love the ocean! That's my favorite place to swim, but since I'm very far away from the ocean, we swim in our pool.
    Anonymous

• I love swimming! I go to my SIL's, she has a beautiful, inground, heated swimming pool. So relaxing. And I love the work out too.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 5:00 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Yes!!! I love swimming!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:02 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My dream was to have a built in pool and now I do! also love swimming at the beaches and springs here in Florida. Rainbow Springs in Dunedin is so pure it cleans my hair like nothing else, just have to watch for the alligators!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:08 PM on May. 31, 2009

• We spent the day opening our pool. I love to just relax in the pool and then get out and go do something else without having to go somewhere to relax. Seems to take the relax out of relaxing.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:22 PM on May. 31, 2009

• In our back yard we love itbusy mom

Anonymous

• I want my own private pool (like an inground pool) then that will be my favorite place to swim. I don't like crowds at pools or the beach.
    Anonymous

• I dont like to swim that much. ...But i love to take the boys swimming. I need to buy a small wading pool for our back yard. It gets so hot here where we live that i wont let them outside unless they are in water.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:19 PM on May. 31, 2009