• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever cleaned house

I mean took a good look at the people in your life and decided that you were done whith toxic family members, and friends?

People who just bring you down and or have stole from you and others you just stay away from becasue they are close to or still in contact with some of the people you chose not to associate with anymore?

I know it sounds extreme, but everyone life is different and this is what I did and it's my life and my choice. I am a much happier person because of it, I just wonder if it makes me bad person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes I have. My life improved so much when I kicked out the people who brought nothing but stress into my life.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 5:35 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Yes! It is such a big weight lifted off of your shoulders!!! You feel so much better!!!
    Anonymous

• I might not always talk to certain family members on a regular basis..But I would never delete them totally from my life..Or anyone they associate with..That's like cutting off your nose to spite your face..Like I am not going to talk to my mom cause she talks to my brother I don't talk to..That's silly.

You sound like my daughter.She doesn't talk to half our family..Because of the so called toxic BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I am like this family is family..You can't pick family,,your stuck with them.You just have to learn how to deal with them..

Answer by louise2 at 5:11 PM on May. 31, 2009

• yes and it made life easy with out out side stress

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 5:59 PM on May. 31, 2009

• louis-I like her already, tell her to give hello and I am very proud of her for being a strong person and removing waste from her life.
    Anonymous