Did you know that birth control can cause your body to abort a fertilized egg?

It's rare bc usually the BC stops fertilization but it can happen. I know longer use BC for this reason.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Health

• eye rolling

Where is the proof?

Anonymous

• YEA!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:58 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I would like the proof, please.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:01 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Google it. There is a lot of info about it.
    Anonymous

• Why would someone google something when they are not the ones who said it? What is wrong there is no proof.
    Anonymous

• There is proof in many different places. I just can't post on things that says everything. If you don't believe me fine. Keep taking it. But if you have any doubts then do some research. I'm not trying to start drama, I am just trying to tell people something that shocked me.
    Anonymous

• I got pg on the depo, ortho-lo, ortho, & ortho tricycline. All 3x I miscarried. While I have no proof, that's what I feel happened 2 me. Drs could never tell me any other possible reason for so many losses.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 5:40 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My feeling is that I am not ready for another baby. That being said, if my body passes a clump of cells then the birth control is doing it's job. I don't feel like a fertilized egg is a baby. I think it is a clump of cells.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:47 PM on May. 31, 2009

• " My feeling is that I am not ready for another baby. That being said, if my body passes a clump of cells then the birth control is doing it's job. I don't feel like a fertilized egg is a baby. I think it is a clump of cells."

Exactly.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:08 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Nathskitten and outstanding love - I disagree but I believe it is a personal decision. I believe that it is a baby from the second it is fertilized.
    Anonymous