What exercises should I do to loose as much weight as possible in a month?

I have a trip coming up in a month or so and I admit that a bikini might come into play-

Any idea what exercises I should do or how long I should work out for to maximize weight loose and size?

ethans_momma06

Asked by ethans_momma06 at 4:51 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• assuming your not pregnant, walking and running whenever possible, weight lifting, crunches and wall sits. even when you're taking a shower, dance. burn those calories everywhere you are. you may LOSE weight but toning mucles takes time
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:54 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I have an exercise but it takes two people!You have to lie down (its sort of like crunches) but ,you pull your legs up using force and someone pushes your legs down but you dont let them touch the ground! You have to grab in between the persons legs so you get the workout you need !you rock

kaylabel2424

Answer by kaylabel2424 at 5:07 PM on May. 31, 2009

• RUNNING, I work out 5 days a week, I take weight lifting classes, body combat (karate) classes and RPM (riding a bike) classes and it was not until I started running that I saw the best results. So start running, don't push it right away like I did because you could end up hurting your hip or something.
    determind

Answer by determind at 2:32 PM on Jun. 1, 2009