I'm having a yard sale next weekend and have tons of stuff people have given to me that I never used. Is ok to sell it or should I give it back?

Like hand me down clothes that my children never wore. Or stuff that I wouldn't put on them?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 4:58 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would sale them. Once they give it to you it belongs to you & you can do what you want with it.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:00 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I would sale as much as I could and the things I did not sale I would give it to someone would can use it
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 5:11 PM on May. 31, 2009

• In the case of a wedding that was called off, I'd understand returning gifts. But otherwise when it is given to you it is yours and you can sell it or do whatever you want with it. :) Good luck on your sale.

Answer by Bmat at 5:18 PM on May. 31, 2009

• If there are things that people might want back for the memories, then return them. Clothes and most baby items are fair game. The family cradle, the one that all of your families babies have slept in, not fair game.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:41 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I just put a couple things for sale on craigslist that were given to me. I didn't over price them and if they don't sell I will give them away but I figured if I can get some money for them I'll put it towards something new my son needs.
    Anonymous

• Sell them.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:36 PM on May. 31, 2009

• what nateskitten said
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:05 AM on Jun. 1, 2009