Have you ever cleaned house

I mean took a good look at the people in your life and decided that you were done whith toxic family members, and friends?

People who just bring you down and or have stole from you and others you just stay away from becasue they are close to or still in contact with some of the people you chose not to associate with anymore?

I know it sounds extreme, but everyone life is different and this is what I did and it's my life and my choice. I am a much happier person because of it, I just wonder if it makes me bad person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes and don't have any regrets. Only wish I did it sooner. Life may be too short to hold grudges but it is also too short to hang around people who insist on sucking your life away!!!
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 5:18 PM on May. 31, 2009

• yes and that leaves me with a small but trustworthy group of family and friends.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:04 PM on May. 31, 2009

• It makes you a smart person to actually notice the toxic people in your life and decide to remove yourself from people like this. I have had to cut ties with people like this in my life. I just try to avoid and stay away from them as best I can.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 5:05 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I did this with an older relative and I admit that now I regret it. She was truly toxic, but now that she is gone I realize that I was less generous and gracious than I should have been. If I had it to do over I would have not cut her out of my life but would have done a lot of relaxing breathing and think good thought when she was around.

Answer by Bmat at 5:21 PM on May. 31, 2009