Is this not reason enough for abortion?

This is on the popular list: http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1474584/The_Murder_Of_Baby_Brianna_Lets_help_Bring_her_peace?next=11#comments . Is something like this not reason enough to support abortion, so that no child endures torture until they're killed anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i agree with you completley.
    Anonymous

• This is reason enough for me to support the Death Penalty....I am also ProChoice.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 5:25 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Thats so sad! If abortion were illegal there would be so many more babies found dead in dumpsters, put in microwaves, drowned in toilets, they suffered so, unneedlessly.
    kahala

Answer by kahala at 5:29 PM on May. 31, 2009

• No. God gives all his creations a purpose in life. It is a very sad and sick thing that happened to this poor innocent baby. But that does not make abortion the better option. This baby was put here on earth for a purpose. Only God knows what the purpose was, and if it was to have this happen so that light may be shed and people can be judged so be it. It is cruel and disgusting and I do not agree. But God does not do things with out an end or purpose. Sad as they may be.
    Anonymous

• that is one of the most saddest things that i have every heard of. I have family in NM and I am going back there soon. I will try to find out where she is burried so I can go and say a prayer on her site. that is just discusting what those monsters did to her. I can't believe that. That just makes me so mad. . .uuuuuggggghhhhhhhh
    Anonymous

• If women would not behave like whores there would be only 4000 done each year instead of 1.3 million done. I support abortions for those who would die and those who have been raped or concieved through incest. They make up about 4k of the abortions done each year. The rest are done because of lack of contraception use or improper use.
    Anonymous

• http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1474584/The_Murder_Of_Baby_Brianna_Lets_help_Bring_her_peace?next=1#comments

NOW PEOPLE CAN JUST CLICK THE LINK. tHIS IS ONE OF THE SADDEST THINGS i HAVE EVER SEEN.

Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:36 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Anon 5:33, the same people who don't want anyone to abortions at all are the same ones who don't want more comprehensive sex education in schools, hate Planned Parenthood, and don't think that having condoms in the school nurse's office is a good idea. So it's a no win situation, and children are going to keep being tortured or tossed in dumpsters to die.
    Anonymous

• No.God gives all his creations a purpose in life. It is a very sad & sick thing that happened to this poor innocent baby. But that doesnt make abortion the better option. This baby was put here on earth for a purpose. Only God knows what the purpose was,& if it was to have this happen so that light may be shed & people can be judged so be it. It is cruel & disgusting & I do not agree. But God does not do things with out an end or purpose.

A purpose n life?What about stillborns?Ectopic pregnancies?misscarriages?&anything else that can go wrong during pregnancies? What happened to thos unborn chance at life?Dont fuckin giv me this bs that gods n control, cant always understand... A friend of mine had been ttc for 8 yrs, she got preggers...ONLY FUCKIN2 GIVE BIRTH TO A STILLBORN!!! What a merciful, just, almighty God we've! How the fuck r u gonna tel my that her baby just meant 2 b!This is a terrible world we liv n, w/1...
    kahala

Answer by kahala at 5:43 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Anon 5:41, if she'd had an abortion that child would've NEVER suffered.
    Anonymous