How are you enjoying your partylite business?

How is your partylite business going and are you succeeding at having several shows a week? How do you get your shows?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• To be honest I was with party Lite years ago. I really hated it after about 6 weeks. I was doing shows 3-4 times a week and then ran out of people that were willing to do them. I wasn't crazy about the over priced products and hated feeling like I was forcing products on people that didn't want then, couldn't afford them and didn't NEED them.

How I have 3 other businesses and love them all! No sales and NO Parties! What else could I ask for?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:54 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I feel the same it has been 2 years since I was doing that and recently went to a friends party,,,they were even more over priced now.
    It was too hard to convince people to have a party. Plus in my town every other person was selling it, so the compition was fierce.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 7:06 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I have to agree! I did it too until everyone around me didnt want to have parties and then i was screwed. I didnt really believe in the product either. Yankee candles smell better and stronger than party lite! I couldnt even smell them when lighting them in a room all night!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:04 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I never sold Party Lite but my niece did for a few years. She did okay, not great. When I started researching a candle company, because that's what I wanted to sell, I chose Gold Canyon, honestly the worlds finest candle, plus two other lines; Homeology and Emerge.
    Do you have a web site? This is a great marketing tool.
    Best of luck.
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:12 AM on Jun. 4, 2009