im young but i have been with my childs father for six years now he just proposed i said yes of course but ever since i had my son i feel as though hes not interested anymore i mean my body has changed a lot im no longer a size 7 lol well he says nothing has changed but i know better than to believe that have you ever felt like that and wat should i do to put that spark back into our relationship

youngmom147

Asked by youngmom147 at 5:49 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• yup been there been with my dh for 10 yrs married 2 have 5 kids by him. My body changed did not feel good about it but had to find was to make myself feel sexy again. try some stilettos sex underwear a little make up. And guess what nothing changed for him. Just grab hold off your sex appeal again and you will be OK

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 6:07 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Well if he asked u to marry him he obviously doesnt have a problem with your weight, he loves you for who u are. If you mean adding spark into ur love life, try something different like coming onto him right when he gets home from work or running him a bubble bath and joining in. Did I help any??
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 6:09 PM on May. 31, 2009

• You think you know better...He obviously loves you for who you are and not how you look, I have always said that my family loves me no matter how I look, and they do. My SO has grabbed onto my hips and told me it is something to hold on to. In the big picture, it bothers me a lot, but he doesn't seem to mind. In fact, I think he likes me more for it...He knows what my body went through during both pregnancies, and he may have given me a hard time once in awhile, but he still found me sexy. That means a lot! If a man is still in love with you no matter what may have happened to your body, give him the benefit of the doubt honey...He has the capability of seeing past your supposed faults.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 9:05 PM on May. 31, 2009