Does it seem like no matter what you say or do, no matter how hard you try someone somewhere has to get offended?

I'm not referring to anything in particular, I just mean on cafe mom, real life, anywhere really. I guess I give up, ugh....I think just being myself seems to offend half the people on cafe mom....ah well, I'm suprised I haven't offended myself yet!lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't worry about offending people any more. I mean, I turn my filter on & I have tact, but there's always going to be SOMEBODY who gets offended over SOMETHING. You can't please everyone.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 5:58 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Oh yeah, I know. I answered a question the other day about how to get free stiff and I gave the lady my site. And the other women on here harrased her to the point that she had to close the question... Just because I put my info in the post... She messaged me later to tell me thank you but she said that the other ladies were so nasty she just took the question down... Are you kidding me? She just wanted some freebies!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:59 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Yeah I know, just a vent I guess. Sometimes it's ridiculous what people get offended over, and they have to let you know in the bitchiest way possible! No one pics their battles anymore!lol
    Anonymous

• My husband reminds me that I don't even REALLY KNOW these people so why let them offend me? my REAL friends and family do not offend me.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 6:04 PM on May. 31, 2009

• well if they get offended maybe they dont need to be on here. We are all adults here. If you dont like the way someone does something then dont respond to them. Right?
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 6:33 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Well...stomping foot...I'm offended...I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I'm thinking...so what's the offense?

I"m just messing with you...don't get offended.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:18 PM on May. 31, 2009

• you cant make everyone happy so be true to yourself,,, there are ppl who thrive on drama!
    devonsmom

Answer by devonsmom at 9:26 PM on May. 31, 2009