Has Anyone Tried The DREAM CHILD METHOD part 2?

This Program is all over the place. I asked the question before but no one could answer it. I'm hoping there is someone who has actually tried it out.

Here was my original question: My mother saw an ad and thought it might help me with my spirited 4 year old. Any one have an experiences good or bad with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on May. 31, 2009 in General Parenting

• I've never heard of it.
    Sorry. wish i could help more.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:13 PM on May. 31, 2009

• My best friends used it & had great results.

I was their babysitter sometimes,& I notice a BIG change in the family dynamic.

It has nothing to do with hypnosis,only supportive & empowering suggetions which are played while your child is sleeping.

The neighbors have one now, we are waiting to see the results ( 2 weeks now, with improved behavior so far).

At worst your child will be happier in the morning.

I recommend this product.girl giving flower

SoulMama2

Answer by SoulMama2 at 6:58 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Tell me more! I am really intrigued with what I'm seeing, but I haven't heard of this before.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 8:19 PM on May. 31, 2009