help

i am 7 months pregnant and my husband kicked me out but he is afraid now i wont let him see the baby once she is born. his mom lives with him and she causes alot of our problems i have told him many times she should move out but he wont make her. should i give him an altamatum and say its your mom or your wife and daughter?

lilmama666

Asked by lilmama666 at 6:17 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Why does she live with him? Is she ill or just because? Can she pay for her own bills? I personaly think that It should be you and your husband living together. Not that my parents were crazy or anything but I wouldn't want to live with them again (esp with my husband) or have them live with us unless something crazy was going on and there was no other option. Just because you tell your man you want it to just be the 3 of you doesn't mean you are saying he can't have his mom in his life. Some mama's boys need to grow up, he needs to realize that this is his new family and it needs to be his number one. If she is the problem, have her move out. (if she isn't on her death bed or something.)
    My husband tells my/his parents "we have our own life and you can be apart of it or not. However; you will not cause problems with us or run it." If they do, they don't get to be apart of it, period.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:37 PM on May. 31, 2009

• he shouldn't have to chose between his families...but if anyone should be living with him it should be you.
    SummersMamma

Answer by SummersMamma at 6:22 PM on May. 31, 2009