• In the Spotlight:

How much to charge?

Im a single mom picking up a cleaning job to help make ends meet. How much should I charge flat rate for a 2,000 sq ft house? She wants the whole house dusted, vaccumed, bathrooms cleaned, floors mopped general smears from the kids wiped away off windows and walls. I looked up prices online and they were around $100. I live in Rochester, NY if that has affects on prices. Anyonw ho has experience with cleaning your help would be appreciated! Thanks

goose23

Asked by goose23 at 6:30 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• Or call a cleaning agency in Rochester and pose like a potential client and ask their rates. I bet it's more than 100.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:32 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I had my old house cleaned, (single wide home, 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom) carpets shampooed, floors mopped, bathroom cleaned, and the kitchen cleaned and I was charged I believe $160!
    kaitsmommy1008

Answer by kaitsmommy1008 at 1:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2009