Has anyone gotten pregnant after a tubal ligation or had weird cramping?

I had my 3rd child 7 months ago via c section. I had a tubal done at the same time (pomeroy procedure). I have recently started weaning my baby from the breast and we are down to one feed a day. I am pretty sure I ovulated a week and a half ago and had sex around that time.
I know my chances of getting pregnant after a tubal are slim. However, I have had some cramping now for the past few days. The only time I have had this kind of cramping (sporadic and after orgasm) are when I have been pregnant.
Is it possible I could be pregnant? or is this psychosomatic? Or is cramping randomly a side effect of a tubal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Health

• I have had a tubal myself and I totally understand where you are coming from...It was something I was certain of at the time, but I have had second thoughts since I've done it. I won't say that what you are experiencing is pyschosomatic, but I think you may be feeling as I did. I still can't watch those baby shows on Discovery without breaking into tears. You may have convinced yourself that you were ready for a tubal, but maybe you weren't totally honest with yourself as well. I think that is what I did. I still have days when thinking about having another kid makes me sad, but for the most part, I know it's over. A couple years from now , you may finally accept what you've done and the final decision that you made. It's hard to face sometimes, but there is no reversing what we did.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 8:29 PM on May. 31, 2009