Family photos.

So, we'll be getting some professional photos taken when DH comes home for R&R. We have 2 boys. His son (my DSS) who is 3 1/2 yrs and my little brother that we are going to adopt who is 4 1/2 yrs. We are of course going to get a few group shots. And some shots of just me and DH and some shots of just the boys. ...but seeing as our family is still in transition (we've only been caring for my little brother for a month and a half. it'll be 3 months by the time we get the photos done) i'm having a hard time deciding on what other shots we should get.

one of me and my brother? and one of DH with DS?
or
one of both boys with me? and one of both boys with DH?

Or should we just do it all?

I know it might seem silly. Like why would i even want to split it up, right? But DH hasnt seen his son for a whole year. And my DH hasnt grown attached to my brother yet. I dont want to push anything on either my brother or DH.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 6:32 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow, long and detailed

I say quit nitpicking the details and just take "family" photos and be happy. Sounds like you've got the base to form a good and tight real family, you just need more time.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:53 AM on Jun. 1, 2009