Bridezillas

What do you think about this show??
I wish I could smack the hell out of these women. One girl got mad that her brides maids were having to leave because their kids were sick. I was shocked!!

Was anyone a 'bridezilla'?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my husband said i kinda was b/c at the rehersal i was trying to tell ppl the order to walk & noone would listen so i said "shut up or go home!" but other than that i think i was nice LOL... but some of those girls on that show are real bitches
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:38 PM on May. 31, 2009

• I don't know why I watch this show, but I do and I like it! I definitely think these girls are psycho! My husband hates when I watch it, he says it's all staged and fake that no one can be that psycho.

Anonymous

• I can't stand it. I saw a commercial for it the other day where the girl was pissed b/c she wanted chocolate cake and they had vanilla, and she was screaming and smashed her hand down in the cake. Even my 5 yr old saw that and said she was being stupid. I think it's pretty pathetic, IF it's all real, that there are enough of these immature, bitchy women out there to not only make a show, but one that lasts more than one season.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:07 PM on May. 31, 2009

• oh no. there is definitely people that psycho
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 7:39 PM on May. 31, 2009